- Any videos, graphics, PPTs to be played during the webcast to be provided at least 72 hrs in advance (preferably broadcast quality soft copies) as the same needs to be optimized & tested for integrating into the webcast workflow. Any content made available post the same would be integrated on best effort basis & Virtual Studio would not be responsible for any issues arising out of the same.
- If Client is providing Audio Video feed,
- Laptop/Computer output terminating in DVI/HDMI/SDI at 720p50/1080p50 (if used) to be provided by the client till Virtual Studio’s webcast console
- Client to provide Talk-back facility for communication with event/production team
- Final mixed audio (XLR/Phono) to be provided by the client till webcast console.
- Final mixed HDSDI (720p50/1080i50) Audio/ Video to be provided by the client till Virtual Studio’s webcast console
- Confirmed work order with 100% advance payment.
- Additional camera if required would be billed separately as per charges shared on proposal.
- Additional storage/bandwidth if used will be billed separately as per charges shared on proposal
- Wired Internet connectivity over Ethernet of 6 Mbps 1:1 with 3 ping-able static IPs and Ports 80, 1935, 443 open for RTMP and HTTP traffic to be provided by client terminating at the webcast console.
- Additional storage/bandwidth (if used) will be billed separately as per charges shared on proposal.
- Virtual Studio will not be responsible for any disruption in service due to internet connectivity, CDN issues or any issue out of its control
- Customer shall provide uninterrupted UPS based power supply (4 KVA) with proper earthing for equipment at the venue. Customer shall pay for any damages to the equipment resulting from faulty power supply or any other cable/connection provided by customer as per the bill raised.
- Trained technical manpower will monitor the webcast during the event.
- Webcast Setup Rental for Non-streaming days will be billed at 50% of total cost per day.
- Minimum 4 weeks lead time to be given for live webcast.
- Any change in the finalized scope shall be dealt with fresh economics.
- 50% charges for any cancellations done at least one week prior to the event
- 100% charges for cancellations done 72 hrs prior to the event.
- Equipment/resources shall be billed for any additional days required.
- End user playback quality depends on many factors like user connectivity, PC or device configuration etc. Virtual Studio highly recommends redundancy at all levels – AV inputs, Encoders, Uplink connectivity, Power Supply to help minimize the possibility of disruptions in webcast due to any of the above. Virtual Studio cannot be responsible for any disruption.
- Internet bandwidth test (if required) shall be done prior to the event.
- Dry run (if required) shall be done prior to the event.
- Up-linking of streams in the following formats & bit-rates.
- HDS/HLS on Desktops and mobile devices – 180p, 288p, 360p, 480p, 720p, 1080p
- Streaming outputs can go from lower bit-rate to 720p/1080p HD depending on source resolution and uplink connectivity provided.
- The client shall be responsible for any copyright related issues with the content.
- Confirmed Purchase Order should be in name of Virtual Studio Pvt. Ltd.
- Payment to be made in the name of Virtual Studio Pvt. Ltd. & in the form of Bank Draft (Payable at Delhi) or Cheque (Payable at par at all Branches).
- Supply – within 4-6 weeks from the date of receiving the confirmed work order.
- Any changes in the Govt. levies, taxes at the time of billing will be reflected in the price schedule
- Installation & Training for day/s to be billed separately as per charges shared on proposal.
- Integration of Adobe Connect with website if required will depend on the requirement. Proposal for the same will be shared post understanding of requirement & scope.
- Travel, boarding and lodging if required shall be billed on actual
- As per notification issued by Ministry of Finance dated 13-06-2012 no deduction of tax shall be made on the payment under section 194J of the Act for software trading from 1st July, 2012. You are requested to kindly provide the cheques/DD as per the actual invoice value only and without any TDS deduction.
- Payment schedule for Projects on A/V Transcoding, Film & Studio Services
o 50% advance on sign up
o 30% on presentation of rough cut
o 20% on completion of film
- The above cost of the film includes maximum 4 days (max 8 hrs per day) shoot (3 Days shoot in Mumbai and 1 day shoot in Delhi) as below:
o 2 days testimonial shoot
o 2 days presenter shoot
- Any extra local shoot (Delhi) will be charged separately as per charges shared on proposal
- (max 8 hrs shift).
- Any extra outstation shoot (outside Delhi) will be charged separately as per charges shared on proposal
- (max 8 hrs shift)
- Teleprompter charges extra separately as per charges shared on proposal
- max 8 hrs shift.(Studio to Studio)
- Anchor/Artist if required to be provided by the client.
- The entire work shall be completed in 2 weeks (With contingency of 1 week) from the date of receiving the work order & finalized content.
- Script to be provided by the client.
- Client to provide backgrounds/graphics/content for post-production of the film
- Any delays in approval will be reflected in the schedule.
- Any changes outside the scope of the finalized story board shall be dealt with fresh economics.
- Any increase in the duration of the film beyond the agreed/original requirement will be billed on pro-rata rates (as per charges shared on proposal)
- Virtual Studio will not be responsible for any copyright issues in any manner.
- The entire site shall be completed as per the timeline shared on proposal. Work shall commence upon receipt of confirmed Work Order along with advance payment and final content for the website.
- Payment schedule for projects on eBusiness Solutions:
o 50% on signing of contract
o 30% on presentation of interface and applications basic functionality
o 20% on uploading of website
- Work spilling outside the specified time and additional work outside the finalized scope shall be dealt with fresh economics (as per charges shared on proposal
- The effort has been estimated based on the openly accessible areas of the current website including existing content. Final prices may vary on discovery & requirement of additional features/functionality. Virtual Studio shall share effort estimate and costs for the same separately.
- Pictures, images, all details for each item, all write-ups to be handed over by client beforehand
- Virtual Studio shall not be responsible for copyright issues arising due to use of content in any form on the website.
- Any content – images, video etc to be sourced additionally shall be provided by the client or billed on actuals
- Timely inputs from client essential for completion of project on time and within budget
- Travel, boarding and lodging if required to be provided by the client or shall be billed on actuals.
- Any changes in the Govt. levies, taxes at the time of billing will be reflected in the price schedule.
- All Prices in INR, taxes & levies are included and may vary at the time of billing.